Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Coating:||One Or Two Sides Silicone Rubber||Weave Tape:||Twill , Satin, Or Plain|
|Weight:||140gsm To 3000gsm||Thickness:||0.1mm To 3mm|
|Color:||Grey, Red, Black, White, Salmon, Green, Blue, Yellow, Etc||Width:||90~200cm, Or Customized|
|Standing Temperature:||From -50℃ To 550℃|
Suntex silicone coated fabric is using plain, twill, or satin weaved fiberglass fabric, then coated with special formulated silicone rubber on one side or double sides. It has many features, such as heat resistant, fireproof, water resistance, electric isolation, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, and UV or weather resistance. Available in a wide variety of colors, such as silver, gray, red, white, yellow, black or other colors. Silicone fabric is often used for fire protection, heat insulation, and high temperature applications.
Applications of Silicone Coated Fabrics and Textiles
1. Removable insulation jackets, blankets, mattress and pad.
2. Fire doors, fire curtains, welding & fire blankets.
3. Thermal insulation barriers, heat shield.
4. Fabric expansion joints, fabric ductwork connector.
5. Curtain for drying, heating or cooling tunnel.
6. Wrapping insulation for pumps, filters, exchange, pipeline, valves, freeze protection, etc.
7. Electrical insulation.
8. Conveyor belt.
9. Flame proof fabric.
Suntex also manufactures specialty silicone coated fabrics specifically designed for your unique application. Such as abrasion proof silicone coated aramid fabric for protective robot cover in extreme environments.
Silicone Coated Fiberglass Fabric FAQs
1. Are you a silicone coated fiberglass fabric manufacturer?
A. Yes, we are a factory specializing in the production of heat or flame resistance fabrics and coated fabrics. Our factory is located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu,China.
2. What is the temperature resistance of the silicone coated fiberglass?
A. Silicone coated fabric is composed of silicone coating and glass fiber cloth. The temperature of the silicone coating is 250 C degrees, and the glass fiber cloth is 550 C degrees.
3. What is the main applications of silicone coated fiberglass cloth?
A. High temperature removable jackets, valve covers, welding blanket and curtains, expansion joints, fire blankets, splash curtains, conveyor belt.
4. Can silicone coated fiber glass fabric be used in food industry?
A. If the silicone coating is food grade material, then can be used in the food industry, if it is not food grade, it cannot be used in the food industry. You can email us(firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn more about it.
Contact Person: Suntex