Polyurethane (PU) coated fiberglass cloth is a kind of fire retardant cloth, which can withstand the instantaneous temperature of 800 C degrees on one side and two sides. It has very good wear resistance and oil resistance, but also has excellent weather resistance, water resistance, solvent resistance, superior cold resistance, aging resistance and weather performance, good mechanical processing performance. Polyurethane coated cloth can work normally in the temperature range from -20C to 120C, with short operating temperatures up to 150C.
For different use environments, we are specially equipped with unique polyurethane coating materials, combined with advanced coating process, so that our polyurethane coated fiberglass cloth has:
1. Excellent oil resistance and water resistance.
2. Better flame retardant performance. (Passed French NF92507 fire test and reached M0 level).
3. Excellent weather resistance, cold resistance, and aging resistance.
4. Excellent wear resistance and mechanical wear resistance.
5. Easier cutting, punching, and sewing.
6, Good flexibility, can be combined with a variety of compounds processing.
7. More color options.
8. Halogen-free, more environmentally friendly.
9.Non-asbestos and ceramic cotton products, harmless to health, no pollution.
1. Ventilation duct.
2. Duct fabric soft connection.
3. Welding protection.
4. Fire door, fire curtain.
5. Other fire insulation systems.
Width: 100cm,150cm,200cm, other width can be customized as required
Gram weight: 200 g/m2-3000 - g/m2
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang