Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||590 G/M2||Thickness:||0.45 Mm|
|Coating:||Silicon Rubber On 2 Side||Standing Temperature:||From -50℃ To 500℃|
|Usage:||Fire Resistant, Flame Resistant||Origin:||China|
|Roll Length:||50 Meter|
0.45 mm Red Insulation Pads Fabric For Heat Resistant And Water proofing
This is a high temperature, heat and flame resistant thermal insulating fiberglass fabric fabricated from high quality type E fiberglass that will not burn and will withstand continuous exposure to temperatures of 1000°F / 520°C. It is used to protect equipment, wires, cables, hoses, tubing and pipes. This high temperature fabric provides thermal insulation and personnel protection.
These high temperature fabrics are often used to fabricate insulated equipment covers, welding curtains and blankets. This material resists most acids and alkalis and is unaffected by most bleaches and solvents. It is highly flexible and confor mable.
|FABRIC||Style No. SI244-1017|
|Coating||Silicone rubber 2 sides|
|Weight||590 ± 25 g/m2||17.4 ± 0.74 oz/yd2||ASTM D3776-96|
|Thickness||0.45± 0.02 mm||0.018 ± 0.0007 inch||ASTM D1777-96|
|Fire resistance||Flame retardant|
Glass fabric up to 5500C (10000F)
1. Insulation jackets, mattress and pad
2. Fabric expansion joints
3. Fabric ductwork connector
4. Fire doors & Fire curtains
5. Welding/fire blankets
6. Other fire control systems
- mass per unit area 220 to 1160 g/m²;
- coating: Polyurethane Premium (PU); Polyurethane Industrial (PH), Silicone Premium (SI); Silicone Industrial (SH); Gum stock (GS); Intumescent graphite filled coating (BI); Neoprene (N); Coatings in combination with Aluminum foil or metallised Polyester foil (AL or MPF).
Contact Person: admin