Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||0.4mm||Working Temperature:||From 150 C To 550 C|
|Treatment:||Aluminized Single Side||Property:||Heat Reflective|
Aluminium Foil Coated Insulation Heat Reflective Fabric 0.4mm 550C Fire Resistant
GF430-AL114-6002 is a woven fiberglass fabric laminated with an aluminum foil which provides a heat reflecting surface as well as other properties for the manufacturer of smoke and fire curtains, blinds, cavity wall fire barriers and other types of fire control systems.
The combination of laminating an aluminum metallic/film heat shield to a layer of protective fiberglass insulation protects personnel or equipments by reflecting radiant heat. Suntex uses the high temperature adhesive to ensure the maximum working temperature up to 150 0C.
- One side or both sides aluminum foil/film laminated available.
- Thickness of aluminum foils available from 0.0007mm to 0.005 mm
- Width of fabrics available from 1000mm to 1200mm.
1. Perfect heat radiant reflection.
2. Excellent fireproof,waterproof.
3. Good tear strength.
4. Good mechanical properties.Easy to be holed, sewn and fabricated.
5. Bears temperature from 150C to 550C degree
1. Heat-retardant curtains or screens
2. Thermal insulation covers, mattress and pads
3. Welding/fire protection
4. Safety cloth and apron
5. Binder for petroleum pipeline
6. Steam tube protection
7. Other fire and smoke control systems
All Suntex’s customers are covered by below warranty:
Contact Person: admin