Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Thickness:||0.65mm||Working Temperature:||From 150 C To 550 C|
|Treatment:||Aluminum Foil Laminated||Property:||Heat Radiation Reflective|
Aluminum Coated Fabric Heat Reflective Fabric 0.65mm 550C Welding Protection
GF600-AL118-6004 is a medium-weight woven fiberglass fabric laminated with an aluminum foil which provides a heat reflecting surface as well as other properties for the manufacturer of insulation pads, coveres and smoke curtains, blinds, cavity wall fire barriers,
Suntex uses the high temperature adhesive to ensure the maximum working temperature up to 150 0C.The combination of laminating an aluminum metallic/film heat shield to a layer of protective fiberglass insulation protects personnel or equipments by reflecting radiant heat.
- One side or both sides aluminum foil/film laminated available.
- Thickness of aluminum foils available from 8micron to 22micron
- Width of fabrics available from 100cm to 120cm.
|COATED FABRIC||Coating style No. AL118-6004|
|Coating||Aluminum foil (18 microns) laminated ,one side|
|Weight||650 ± 30 g/m2||19 ± 0.88 oz/yd2||ASTM D3776-96|
|Thickness||0.65 ± 0.05 mm||0.025 ± 0.0002 inch||ASTM D1777-96|
Glass fabric up to 5500C (10000F)
Aluminum foil up to 1800C (3000F)
1. Perfect heat radiant reflection.
2. Excellent fireproof,waterproof.
3. Bears temperature from 150C to 550C degree
1. Heat-retardant curtains or screens
2. Thermal insulation covers, mattress and pads
3. Welding/fire protection
4. safety cloth and apron
All Suntex’s customers are covered by below warranty:
Contact Person: admin