Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temperature Resistance:||880 C Degree||Material:||Fiberglass|
|Coated:||Polyurethane, Aluminum, Graphite||Thickness:||0.8mm (0.032 Inch)|
|Weight:||1060g/sqm (31.1 Oz./Sq.Yd.)||Color:||Black, Grey|
smoke curtain fabric,
fiberglass welding cloth
Suntex M28G-7007-3 is an S.S wire reinforced fiberglass fabric with a formulated polyurethane aluminum polymer on one side, the other side coated with special intumescent graphite material. The volume of the fabric will expand about 200 times when met fire. It can effectively block the smoke. This product was designed for the manufacturer of fire curtains, high temperature curtains, welding curtain, smoke curtains, and other types of fire control systems.
Why choose this type:
1. Fire resistance, high temp. resistant up to 880C.
2. Heat resistance, smoke, and gas sealing.
3. Good puncture resistance, good tear resistance.
4. No skin irritation, asbestos free, non-itchy.
5. High stability, long service life.
6. Waterproofing, oilproof, chemical resistant.
Contact Person: Suntex