How to use fire blankets?
1. Fix or place the fire blanket on the wall or in a drawer that is conspicuous and can be taken quickly.
2. When a fire occurs, quickly take out the fire blanket and hold the two black pull straps with both hands.
3. Shake the fire blanket gently and hold it in your hand as a shield
4. Gently cover the fire blanket on the flame, and cut off the power or gas source at the same time
5. The fire blanket should continue to cover the burning object, and take active fire extinguishing measures until the burning object is extinguished.
6. After the burning object is extinguished, and after the fire blanket has cooled, wrap the blanket into a ball and treat it as non-combustible garbage.
7. If a person is on fire, shake off the blanket, wrap it around the person on fire, put out the source of fire, and quickly call an ambulance.