What is silicone coated fiberglass fabric used for?
Perfect for welding blankets, heat shields, welding curtains and most other uses for high temperature applications.Silicone coated fiberglass passed flammability test, the material is flexible and abrasion resistant, perfect to make insulation jacket and smoke curtain.
Suntex silicone coated fabric is using plain, twill, or satin weaved fiberglass fabric, then coated with special formulated silicone rubber on one side or double sides. It has many features, such as heat resistant, fireproof, water resistance, electric isolation, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, and UV or weather resistance. Available in a wide variety of colors, such as silver, gray, red, white, yellow, black or other colors. Silicone fabric is often used for fire protection, heat insulation, and high temperature applications.
Applications of Silicone Coated Fabrics and Textiles
1. Removable insulation jackets, blankets, mattress and pad.
2. Fire doors, fire curtains, welding & fire blankets.
3. Thermal insulation barriers, heat shield.
4. Fabric expansion joints, fabric ductwork connector.
5. Curtain for drying, heating or cooling tunnel.
6. Wrapping insulation for pumps, filters, exchange, pipeline, valves, freeze protection, etc.
7. Electrical insulation.
8. Conveyor belt.
9. Flame proof fabric.