Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||32 OZ||Thickness:||0.95 Mm|
|Brand:||Suntex||Temperature Resistance:||From -50 C To 500 C|
|Origin:||Hubei, China||Raw Material:||Glass Fiber|
1mm Thick Both Side Coated Red Silicon Rubber Cloth For Heat / Cold Insulation
Suntex E-glass is the most popular cloth weight used in the marine industry and the standard weight for building composite laminates and repairing fibreglass structures. Suntex tested cloths provide a smooth finish and create an excellent waterproof layer over wood, fibreglass or other surfaces when combined with epoxy, polyester or vinyl ester resins.
Suntex E-glass fabric is well suited to a wide range of general purpose applications including boat building, aircraft building, general applications, sheathing/waterproofing, reinforcing and the light weight cloths for model boats, model aeroplanes and radio controlled vehicles.
|FABRIC||style No. SI254-1047|
|Coating||Silicone rubber coated both sides|
|Weight||1120 ± 50 g/m2||32.9 ± 1.4 oz/yd2||ASTM D3776-96|
|Thickness||0.95 ± 0.05 mm||0.37 ±0.002 inch||ASTM D1777-96|
|Fire resistance||Flame retardant|
Glass fabric up to 5500C
Silicone rubber coating up to 2600C
1. Medical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
2. Automotive, electronics and lighting sectors, amongst others.
3. LED, M/B, P/S, Heat Sink,
4. electronic components: IC, CPU, MOS
1. Excellent resistance to heat (dry air), at +260o C continuous and +260o C intermittent.Remains flexible at low temperatures of -40oC.
2. Resistant to ultra-violet light, ozone and weathering processing,pharma ceutical and cosmetic manufacturing area.
3. Keep constant even at high temperatures.
4. Resistance to chemicals; moderate resistance to general chemical products. 5.fireproof fiberglass cloth
Contact Person: admin