Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||100% Fiberglass||Weight:||710g/sqm (20.88 Oz./Sq.Yd.)|
|Thickness:||0.65mm (0.025 Inch)||Temperature Resistance /Working Temperature:||700 C Degree|
|Coated:||Both Side Polyurethane Coating||Color:||Silver Grey|
smoke curtain fabric,
fiberglass welding cloth
Suntex PU213-2036-3 is a specially formulated heavyweight fibreglass fabric, reinforced with stainless steel wire and coated with fire retardant aluminum pigmented polyurethane on both sides of the fabric. It is a fireproof cloth for making fireproof curtains, high temperature curtain, fire barrier, splash curtains for molten metals, fire containment blankets, and cover.
1. Withstand high temperatures up to 700℃.
2. Durable and good abrasion resistance.
3. Excellent tensile strength.
4. Thick but soft material, easy to be cut and sewn.
5. Chemical resistance, waterproof, weatherproof, abrasion resistance.
6. Environmentally friendly.
7. Halogen free, asbestos free, non-itchy.
Contact Person: Suntex