Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Weight:||1100 G/sq.m||Nominal Width:||1000mm|
|Nominal Thickness:||1.3 Mm||Fiberglass Cloth Color:||Brown|
|Fiberglass Cloth Temperature Resistance /Working Temperature:||800℃||Treatment:||Vermiculite On The Both Side|
|Appllication:||Heavy Duty Welding Protection|
800C Vermiculite Coated High Temperature Fiberglass Cloth Heavy Duty Welding Protection
TGF1000P-VE226-5008 is a heavy weight texturized fiberglass fabric impregnated with specially formulated vermiculite solution which provides high temperature and abrasion resistance properties for the manufacturer of fire/welding protection, gaskets, flexible expansion joints, removable jackets and other types of fire control systems.
Fiberglass Cloth Advantage
1. Excellent certified fire resistance.
2. Extreme high temperature resistant .
3. Easy to be used, sewn and fabricated.
4. Excellent abrasion resistance property.
5. Excellent tensile strength.
6. Thickness, unit weight, weave, all can be customized base on your use method.
|Nominal weight||1100 g/sqm|
|Nominal thickness||1.3 mm|
|Color of coating||Brown|
|Fiberglass||E-Glass Texturized Fabric|
Thermal insulation covers
All Suntex’s customers are covering by the warranty:
Contact Person: admin