Silicone Coated Fabric Introductions
Suntex silicone coated fabric is using plain, twill, or satin weaved fiberglass fabric, then coated with specially formulated silicone rubber on one side or double sides. It has many features, such as heat resistant, fireproof, water resistance, electric isolation, chemical resistance, abrasion resistance, and UV or weather resistance. Available in a wide variety of colors, such as silver, gray, red, white, yellow, black or other colors. Silicone fabric is often used for fire protection, heat insulation, and high-temperature applications.
Applications of Silicone Coated Fabrics and Textiles
1. Removable insulation jackets, blankets, mattresses, and pads.
2. Fire doors, fire curtains, welding & fire blankets.
3. Thermal insulation barriers, heat shield.
4. Fabric expansion joints, fabric ductwork connector.
5. Curtain for drying, heating, or cooling tunnel.
6. Wrapping insulation for pumps, filters, exchange, pipeline, valves, freeze protection, etc.
7. Electrical insulation.
8. Conveyor belt.
9. Flame-proof fabric.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang