Welding Blanket Fabrication are mainly used for fire and flame retardant welding. Welding blankets are suitable for welding and other occasions where there are sparks that are easy to cause fires. It can resist spark splash, slag, welding spatter, etc., to isolate the workplace, separate the working layer, and prevent possible fire hazards during welding. It protects people and equipment on site, and can also be used as a light barrier. At the same time, a safe and clean working space is established.
Common Welding blankets include acrylic coated fiberglass cloth, silicone cloth, polyurethane coated fiberglass cloth, graphite coated fiberglass cloth, silica cloth, etc.
Precautions for purchasing Welding blankets:
1. High temperature resistance
Looking at the high temperature resistance of the fireproof cloth, use a torch to burn at 20mm~30mm in the vertical direction of the fireproof cloth, and it will be qualified if it will not burn through or catch fire for 30 minutes.
2. The warp and weft density of the fireproof cloth
Look at the warp and weft density of the fireproof cloth. If the warp and weft density is too sparse, the sealing performance will be very poor, causing the welding slag to penetrate the fireproof cloth and cause personal burns.
Six characteristics of Welding blankets:
1. High temperature resistant, fireproof and flame retardant, will not produce droplets when exposed to open flames, will not burn and burn through, used for high and low temperatures -50°C-1000°C.
2. It has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance, ozone, light and weather aging resistance.
3. It has high insulation performance.
4. Good chemical resistance, oil resistance, oil stain resistance, sealed and waterproof, and can be scrubbed.
5. High strength, good mechanical strength, soft and tough, easy to cut and process.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang