What are the characteristics of anti-corrosion insulation jackets?
Removable insulation covers are widely used in the industrial field. Because there are some poor conditions and high temperatures in the industrial environment, and most industrial plants are related to chemical materials, the performance requirements for the thermal insulation jacket are very important.
Removable anti-corrosion insulation cover, good performance, acid and alkali corrosion resistance, high and low-temperature resistance, especially suitable for thermal insulation requirements of various industrial equipment, valves, pipelines, etc.
Why is the anti-corrosion insulation jacket so widely used? Let's take a look at its features.
1. The thermal insulation effect is good, and the surface layer and the thermal insulation layer are made of new high-temperature-resistant materials.
2. Easy to disassemble, easy to install, easy to maintain.
3. It can be used repeatedly and has a longer service life.
4. High strength, that is, soft and tough, easy to bend and wrap.
5. It can be customized according to the insulation parts, and non-standard products can be processed.
6. The product can be applied to different temperatures, different shapes of pipes, and high and low-temperature equipment.
7. Environmental protection and no pollution, no asbestos, and other harmful substances, harmless to the human body.
8. The appearance of the product is neat and beautiful, and the surface can be washed.
9. Improve the working thermal environment, which can effectively avoid the burns of the staff.
The anti-corrosion thermal insulation jacket is the product used by the current pipeline and equipment for thermal insulation. It can be used on pipes of different temperatures, different shapes, and various hot and cold equipment, and can be customized to fit the equipment perfectly. It is especially useful for pipeline equipment that needs to be disassembled, maintained, and cleaned frequently.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang