What are the main characteristics of aluminum composite glass fiber cloth?
1. The corrosion resistance is greatly improved.
2. Direct hot pressing and compounding saves compound adhesive and saves the cost of veneer compounding.
3. The water vapor permeability is smaller, which strengthens the water vapor barrier effect.
4. Better tensile strength and more rigid veneer.
5. The veneer is smoother, reducing the chance of damage to the surface of the aluminum foil.
Produce name: aluminum foil coated fiberglass fabric
Our aluminum foil laminated fiberglass cloth is made of fiberglass fabrics laminated in an aluminum foil or film. It can resist extreme heat and has a soft surface, high performance, good reflective effect, ceiling insulation, fireproof,gas-proof, and waterproof. The thickness of aluminum foils is from 0.2mm to 2.5 mm.
Usage: heat retardant curtain/thermal insulation cover/welding protection/fire protection/safety cloth and apron/aluminum foil backed insulation /non-metallic compensator/anti-corrosion
Color: silver/grey/or customized