What are the measures to prevent fires in welding operations?
Welding operations are often accompanied by high temperature and splashing sparks. Every time you look at them, you will be frightened and worried that there will be accidents. Therefore, welding operations must be operated by professionally trained special operators, and complete safety precautions must be taken.
What are the fire prevention measures for welding operations, do you know?
1. Personnel engaged in welding must hold a certificate to work.
2. Strictly implement the fire approval procedures and systems.
3. During the welding operation, inflammable and explosive materials shall not be placed within five meters of the site.
4. When welding containers, it is necessary to find out whether flammable and explosive materials have been contained in the container.
5. It is strictly forbidden to weld and cut in explosive places where there is flammable vapor, gas, dust, or open flames.
6. Check whether the welding tools are complete and in good condition before operation.
7. There must be enough fire extinguishing equipment, electric welding fire blanket or fire blanket, etc. within two meters nearby.
8. Immediately eliminate the fire after the construction work is completed to ensure that there is no problem before leaving the site.
If you find this article useful, you can bookmark, like, comment, and share it with more people!
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang