How do keep the high-temperature equipment with the complex surfaces in the workshop?
If thermal insulation is not used, high-temperature equipment will lose a lot of heat during the working process. Although traditional thermal insulation can also prevent heat loss, the general thermal insulation material is relatively thick and has a large thermal conductivity, especially for some equipment that requires frequent maintenance. A lot of unnecessary energy loss is generated, the operation is inconvenient, and the construction personnel will be scalded by the temperature of the high-temperature equipment if they are not careful.
If the equipment fails or needs to be repaired, the removable insulation cover can be used, so that only the insulation part to be repaired needs to be removed. It will be convenient for construction personnel to install and disassemble.
Removable insulation covers have the following advantages:
(1) The high-temperature removable insulation cover can be applied to the surface of the equipment at 1000°C. With a reasonable insulation scheme, the surface temperature can be reduced to below 50°C after the insulation cover is installed.
(2) The high-temperature removable insulation cover can be disassembled repeatedly, which is convenient for equipment maintenance and low cost;
(3) The high-temperature removable insulation cover has a long service life and is easy to clean, with a service life of up to 10 years;
(4) The high-temperature removable insulation cover is specially tailored for each set of equipment, and is suitable for equipment of various sizes and models;
(5) The high-temperature removable insulation cover is green and environmentally friendly, does not contain harmful substances such as asbestos, and is harmless to the human body and the environment.