What Do You Know About The PTFE Coated Fiberglass Fabric High-Temperature Fiberglass Fabric?
PTFE coated fiberglass fabric is made of suspended PTFE emulsion (commonly known as plastic king) as raw material and impregnated with high-performance fiberglass fabric. It is a high-performance, multi-purpose composite material.
Heat resistance, anti-corrosion, and anti-aging
Smooth surface, nonadhesion, high insulation, antistatic
Low friction coefficient, high transmittance.
High stability, safety, and environmental protection, fire prevention, and Flame retardant.
1. Good certified fire resistance.
2. Black color. Various colors are available.
3. Easy to be used, sewn, and fabricated.
4. Good abrasion resistance property.
5. Good tensile strength.
6. Thickness, weight, weave, all can be customized base on your application.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang