How much do you know about the Suntex welding blanket?
Suntex welding blanket fabrication is suitable for welding and other occasions where there are sparks that are easy to cause fires. Fire resistant welding blankets can resist spark splash, slag, welding spatter, etc., to isolate the workplace, separate the working layer, and prevent possible fire hazards during welding. To protect the people and equipment on site, and also can be used as a light barrier, and at the same time establish a safe and clean working space.
Glass fiber fireproof welding blanket(Welding protection blanket) can be applied to:
1. Mainly used in shopping malls, hotels, gas stations, schools, kitchens, homes, automobiles, office buildings, entertainment venues, gas stations, etc.
2. Used in the construction and repair of ship frames in the shipbuilding industry.
3. It can be used in petrochemical companies to heat and insulate metal structures and other places where welding is required. It can also be covered on objects and equipment to play a role in fire protection and heat insulation.
4. It is used in the construction of hot construction site: such as welding, cutting and blocking, and to protect the safety of human life and property.
5. Fire barrier and fire curtain.
6. It is used for covering fire-fighting of small family fires, containment of fire signs in public places, and personal safety protection during emergency evacuation.
Precautions for purchasing electric welding fireproof cloth:
1. High temperature resistance
Looking at the high temperature resistance of the fireproof cloth, use a torch to burn at a distance of 20mm~30mm in the vertical direction of the fireproof cloth, and it will be qualified if it will not burn through or catch fire for 30 minutes.
2. The warp and weft density of the fireproof cloth
Looking at the warp and weft density of the fireproof cloth, if the warp and weft density is too sparse, the sealing performance will be very poor, causing the welding slag to penetrate the fireproof cloth and cause personal burns.
Why Use Welding Blanket？
Most welding blankets will be stable up to around 1000 degrees. Advanced models can be effective all the way up to 148 degrees C. These blankets are made of special materials that are flame, spark, and slag retardant.
Welding in a garage or other area that may have oil or gasoline on the floor is very dangerous because welding sparks and molten steel can ignite these substances. Placing a welding blanket under the area where work will be done greatly reduces the risk of fire.
Sometimes welders must weld in odd situations, such as near painted automotive panels or other items they do not wish to damage. Covering these items with a thermal welding blanket will protect them from the sparks and slag created by the welding process.
How is the Suntex welding blanket made?
Welding blanket production details include binding, cover seam, grommet, hemming, and sewing, etc.
If you want to know more about welding blankets pls click https://www.coatedfiberglassfabric.com/supplier-305936-welding-blanket-roll
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang