Neoprene coated fiberglass cloth has excellent oil resistance, chemical resistance, flame retardant, and aging resistance. Neoprene coated fiberglass cloth is suitable for use in outdoor environments.
We choose and specially configure unique neoprene coating materials for different use environments, combined with advanced coating technology. In addition to high endurance and high temperature resistance, our neoprene coated fiberglass fabrics offer impressive corrosion and oil leakage resistance, as well as weather resistance, which makes them ideal for binding pipes and industrial fire screens, providing excellent vertical spark and slag protection in many light welding applications.
1. Ventilation soft connection.
2. Welding protection.
3. Rubber compensator and expansion joint.
4. Other fire insulation systems.
1. Better weather resistance.
2. Better oil resistance.
3. Better mechanical wear resistance.
4. Better elasticity and softness.
5. Easier cutting and sewing.
6. Better flame retardant performance.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang