What are the main performance characteristics of aerogel insulation covers?
1. Ultra-low thermal conductivity
2. Less heat loss and higher space utilization.
3. Compression resistance, tensile resistance, crack resistance, long-term use without precipitation, deformation, and aging;
4. Waterproof. It has excellent overall waterproof performance, with a water repellency rate equal to or greater than 99%, isolating liquid water while allowing water vapor to pass through.
5. Class A fire retardant, can withstand high temperature for a long time
6. Sound insulation and anti-vibration. While keeping the equipment warm, it can also play the functions of sound absorption, anti-noise, buffer vibration, etc., to improve the environmental quality and protect the equipment.
7. Safety and environmental protection. It does not contain substances harmful to the human body, and the content of soluble chloride ions is very small.
8. Lightweight and convenient, easy to cut, suitable for various complex shape requirements.
9. Easy to install, detachable and reusable.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang