Suntex acrylic coated fiberglass fabric is to coat or impregnate acrylic emulsion on a high-strength fire-resistant glass fiber base cloth. According to the requirements of different applications, the Suntex technical team configures the corresponding fixed pattern formula and performs various types of glass fiber cloth. Tie yarn fixation treatment. The coated glass fiber cloth overcomes the shortcomings of the glass fiber grey cloth that it is not abrasion-resistant, itchy, and the yarn is easy to loose after cutting, and it also has better abrasion resistance, easy processing and aesthetic properties.
Acrylic coated fiberglass cloth can withstand higher operating temperatures. Acrylic styling agent added with environmentally friendly flame retardant is flame retardant, low smoke, non-toxic, long-term temperature resistant to 550 C, moderately soft and hard to the touch, and reasonable cost. Therefore, this coated fabric can be made into welding protective blankets or various fire-resistant fabrics Used in high temperature operations such as fire protection, heat preservation, electric welding protection, fire protection, steel and shipbuilding industries.
Typical Applications Of Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Fabric:
1. Surface Material Of Thermal Insulation Cotton Board, Thermal Insulation Cotton Veneer.
2. Welding Blanket, Fireproof Blanket, Fireproof Cloth.
3. Fire Doors, Fire Curtains And Fire Bags.
4. Other Fire Insulation Systems.
Features Of Acrylic Coated Fiberglass Fabric:
1. Better Abrasion Resistance.
2. The Stiffness Of The Fabric Can Be Controlled According To Customer Requirements, And It Is Easy To Cut, Punch, And Sew.
3. Evenly Fill The Gaps Of The Fabric To Effectively Block Heat Exchange. Improve Thermal Insulation Performance.
4. Reduce The Irritation Of Glass Fiber Fly On Human Skin And Reduce The Irritation Of Human Body.
5. Excellent Flame Retardancy.
6. A Variety Of Color Options Make It Easier For Users To Classify And Use.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang