The texturized fiberglass cloth is woven from bulked glass fiber yarn. Before weaving, the continuous glass fiber yarn is puffed by air texturing technology to obtain a more fluffy yarn count structure and better heat insulation effect.
Main woven type: plain, twill, satin, Panama
Weight: 280 – 2200 g/m2
Thickness: 0.30- 3.20 mm
Width: 1000 – 2000 mm
Can provide heat treatment according to customer requirements.
Application of texturized fiberglass cloth:
1. In the pipeline compensation function of exhaust, ventilation, ventilation, smoke and dust, waste gas treatment systems.
2. Boiler insulation.
3. Pipeline wrapping generator set.
4. The soft connection between the boiler and the chimney.
5. Thermal insulation of the engine compartment.
6. Electric welding protection.
7. Detachable insulation jacket and insulation pad.
8. Other fire insulation systems.
Features of texturized fiberglass cloth:
1. Used for low temperature -70℃, high temperature between 1000℃, and can withstand instantaneous high temperature.
2. Resistance to ozone, oxygen, light, and weather aging.
3. High strength, high modulus, low shrinkage, and no deformation.
4. Non-combustibility. Good thermal insulation performance.
5. When the working temperature is exceeded, it still has a certain residual strength.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang