The non-metallic compensator is mainly composed of 6 parts: skin, stainless steel wire mesh, thermal insulation cotton, thermal insulation filler layer, frame, and deflector:
1. The skin is the main retractable body of the non-metallic compensator. It is made of high-performance silicone rubber or high-silica polytetrafluoroethylene and alkali-free glass wool. It is a high-strength sealing composite material. Its function is to absorb the expansion volume and prevent air leakage and rainwater leakage.
2. The stainless steel wire mesh is the inner lining of the non-metallic compensator, which prevents impurities in the circulating medium from entering the compensator and prevents the thermal insulation material in the compensator from dissipating outward.
3. Insulation cotton is the dual function of taking into account the heat preservation and airtightness of the non-metallic compensator. It is composed of the glass fiber cloth, high silica cloth, and various insulation cotton felts, and its length and width are consistent with the outer skin. , Has good extensibility and tensile strength.
4. The thermal insulation filler layer is the main guarantee for the thermal insulation of the non-metallic compensator. It is composed of multi-layer ceramic fibers and other high temperature resistant materials, and its thickness can be determined by heat transfer calculation according to the temperature of the circulating medium and the thermal conductivity of the high-temperature resistant material.
5. The frame is the contouring support of the non-metallic compensator to ensure sufficient strength and rigidity. The material of the frame should be compatible with the temperature of the medium. Generally, Q235-A above 600℃ is made of stainless steel or heat-resistant steel below 400℃. Generally, there is a flange piece connected with the matched set.
6. The diversion tube plays the role of diversion and protection of the heat insulation layer. The material should be consistent with the temperature of the medium. The material should be corrosion-resistant and wear-resistant. The deflector should not affect the displacement of the compensator.
Contact Person: Ms. Fiona Wang